Background of RIVT
Skilled Human Resources Cannot Be Developed Unless Quality Education Is Combined With The Rapid Spread Of Technology. Technical And Vocational Education Is Very Important To Build Skilled And Experienced Manpower. With The Evolution Of Time And The Development Of Technology, The Demand For Technical And Technical Education Is Increasing In The Country And Abroad. Reliable Institute Of Vocational Training Strives To Meet That Demand. Reliable Institute Of Vocational Training, Bogra Started Its Journey In 2013 With Sincere Efforts And Determination. Since Its Inception, The Institute Has Been Providing Quality Skill Training, Awareness Raising, Employment Generation And Career Counseling To Unskilled, Semi-Skilled And Poor Laborers As Well As Benefits. The Socio-Economic Condition Of Deprived People Is Improving. Reliable Institute of Vocational Training Center is mainly accredited by Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) and National Skill Development Authority (NSDA) for various TVETs including Information and Communication Technology Sector, Construction Sector, Light Engineering Sector, Informal Sector, RMG & Textile Sector and Tourism & Hospitality. Working with the sector.
Strategic Goals of RIVT
- Promote the Center of excellence through quality training and decent job placemen for socio-economic development.
- Deliver training which focuses on environmentally sustainable development, gender parity, marginalized and physically challenged.
- Build the capacity of the Center to match the labor and skills needs as well as training requirements of the ever- changing industry demands.
- Provide Quality and Relevant Teaching Learning Experience.
- Provide theToT (Training ofTrainer) for TVET institutional development.
Specific Objective of RIVT
- To provide opportunity of access in computer world for enhancing the skills on ICT.
- To train unemployment youths on the changing requirements of the urban and rural areas.
- To provide 360 hrs. Short courses against payment under the approval of BTEB.
- To improve the overall intellectual, economic and social condition of Bangladesh.
- To enhance national & International cooperation, particularly with the industries.
- To ensure Research & Development works for developing new products for the industry.
- To achieve the leading position inTVET Sector ensuring best RTO & RPL center. and guide or run the institute following the path of Factory Concept.
- To develop Human Resource by imparting technical &Vocational Training.
- Improving quality of work force for present and upcoming industry.
- To Enhance employment growth and reduced unemployment rate.
- To developed Skill & meet labour shortage.
- To provide modular courses to the need of domestic & International Market.
- To provide national and international market-oriented quality technical training in different sectors with IT to unemployed youth so that they can have employment opportunity in Bangladesh & overseas
Professional Strength of RIVT
- Highly qualified, experienced and devoted professionals and board members and staff.
- Adaptability to cope up and meet the requirements of diverse socio cultural.
- Overwhelming support of community and beneficiaries.
- Acceptance as a representative of donor of the project and common people of the area.
- Extensive network to undertake initiatives at grassroots.
- Availability of state-of-the-art modern equipment and tools.
- Strong partnerships for undertaking innovative initiatives.
Track Record of Experience
|Name of Project/Program
|Major Program Focus